Wednesday

Walking





this summer while we were staying with our families i started mall walking in the mornings. for mother's day dan got me an ipod to take with me walking. i even got my mom to go with me some. we would walk towson mall and then meet at the starbucks for an iced americano when we were done. i really enjoyed the routine of walking in the morning and missed it once we moved here. so i've recently started walking in the morning after i drop andi off at school. i usually walk through regents park and listen to my ipod. they have really pretty gardens there. yesterday was the first day that the sun was actually shining while i walked, usually it's cloudy and a little rainy. lately i've been listening to the you've got mail soundtrack, which always evokes images of fall in the city for me. i love that movie!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can just see it now. . . kathleen and joe barely missing each other on the street corner. . . *sigh* time to break out that movie, again. :)

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely place to walk. Good for you to get back in the routine.

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home