Friday

Parmesan Zucchini



i got this recipe from a friend recently. she made them with eggplant slices and they were delicious. our store was out of eggplant so i tried them with zucchini instead and they were equally delicious. here's the recipe...

eggplant or zucchini slices
olive oil
freshly grated parmesan cheese
rosemary
oregano
garlic powder

mix together the cheese with the rosemary, oregano, and garlic. dip the zucchini in the olive oil and them dip them in the cheese mixture to coat them completely on both sides. place on a cookie sheet. bake at 400 F for 15-20 minutes or until browned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture makes me think of the zucchini you used to get at the Italian place in Philly. These look yummy!

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to try making these. They look like the eggplant that my father used to make but,I wish you were here to make this and that shrimp dish for us. I'm sure it would taste better made by you!

Love ya and really miss you guys!

Jeanie

9:25 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Ok, ignoring the fact that they kinda made me think of giant "thousand leggers" when I first glanced at them, I really want to EAT them. :) hehe

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home