Tuesday

Books Books Books

i am sooo excited! my order from amazon finally arrived this morning! and to make things more exciting my friend steph also sent me a book which also arrived today. i now have lots of fun reading ahead of me and some new recipes to try. the books i ordered are Real Love for Real Life : The Art and Work of Caring by Andi Ashworh, Second Thyme Around by Katie Fforde, Wild Designs by Katie Fforde, and Muffins Fast and Fantastic by Susan Reimer. and steph bought me When Life and Beliefs Collide by Carolyn Custis James. i dont' know if i'll have time for any cleaning now...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Somer,
I found some Katie Fforde books in the library - actually both of the ones you mentioned. Haven't had time yet to read them, but plan to right after school is over NEXT WEEK! Let me know what you think and I'll give you my thoughts.
Love you,
Sue

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read When Life and Beliefs Collide. Very interesting. I heard the author speak at a women's meeting a couple of years ago. Let me know how you like the book.
Grandmother

12:59 PM  
Blogger Somer said...

My friend that sent it to me sent it because she also heard the author speak at the New Life Women's retreat.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home