Friday

Lunch

it was really hot this morning! we had moms and toddlers and the center was quite warm. we only had one mom show up. i don't know where everybody else was today, maybe it was just too hot to go anywhere. anyway it was a good chance for me to get to talk to d. some more. dan and the girls and i were planning to go out to lunch and we invited d. along. she came with us. it was really fun to hang out with her outside of moms and tots. we took her to our new favorite spanish restaurant, the alhambra. it has a really great and cheap lunch menu and really good tiramisu!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Somer! I am so glad that I finally got to check out your blog. You posted some great pictures of the girls, they are getting so big. I cant believe how old they look. Can you believe Esther is turing 2 on Monday and Nicholas is almost 6 months? My how time flys!! Keep up the posting, I love to see and hear how you guys are doing.

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home