Wednesday

Organic Fruit and Veg



last week i ordered a mixed box of organic fruit and vegetables from abel & cole and today i got my first order delivered to my door. when i left the flat this morning it was sitting outside my door waiting for me! i will be getting delivered every wednesday. abel and cole sends me a box of mixed fruit and vegetables and it changes from week to week depending on what's in season. this week i got potatoes, onions, carrots, celeriac, radishes, zucchini, butternut squash, bananas, apples, and plums. so i've never done anything with radishes so if any of you have any great radish recipes let me know!

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I am still searching to see if they do this in my area. There are so many farms in France you'd think someone does this, but I've had no luck thus far.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home