Monday

Reconnected

now that we finally have internet access i've also been able to do a few more things along with blogging. today i placed my first online grocery order since being here. my groceries should arrive at my door tomorrow afternoon! no more carryinig! i also finally got to order something from amazon and use my gift certificate that andrew and mark gave me for my birthday! thankyou andrew and mark! i am now anxiously awaiting the arrival of Tender at the Bone: Growing Up at the Table by ruth reichl (dan got me Garlic and Sapphires: The Secret Life of a Critic in Disguise also by ruth reichl for my birthday and i absolutely loved it and didn't want the book to end), Radical Hospitality: Benedict's Way Of Love by daniel homan, and Bistro Cooking at Home by gordon hamersley.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sense a theme in your book choices.... I just can't place my finger on it...

7:58 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I'm glad to see you back in "blogland", I'm glad to hear that things are going well in London so far and that the girls are settling into school. I can't believe how old they're getting! The pictures of Jodie's b-day and Andi in her school uniform are so cute! :)

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you!! :)

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home