Tuesday

Zucchini-Carrot Casserole

i got this recipe out of an issue of southern living magazine about five or six years ago. it has always been one of my favorites. i haven't had it in a long time so i decided to make it for dinner tonight. it was delicous! here's the recipe...
2 tablespoon butter
2 zucchini, sliced
2 carrots, sliced
1 small onion, chopped
8 ounces sour cream
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoon bread crumbs or crushed ritz crackers

Saute zucchini, carrot, and onion in butter 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in the next 4 ingredients. Place in a 1-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Bake @ 350 for 20 minutes.

...none of my picture turned out very good, they were all unfocused...you'll have to use you're imagination on this one
enjoy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love reading your blog, Somer. Every day I check several times, anxious to see what you have added. You're doing a great job of giving us all a glimpse of your life, as well as some great recipes!!!
Sue

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks great. I'm going to have to try this one. I have a great recipe for zucchini quiche if you want it--it's one of our favorites! Just let me know.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Somer said...

Sarah, I'd love to have the quiche recipe! Just e-mail it to me. I love quiche!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home