Sunday

Pumpkin Cupcakes



i've been wanting to practice my new cake decorating skills so i decided to make these pumpkin cupcakes for halloween. i'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. i did then two slightly different ways. the ones of the left i piped the orange stars on first and then went back over them to pipe the faces. the ones of the right i piped the faces on first and then went back and piped the stars around the faces. i like them both and can't decide which ones i like better. what do you think? (btw the way you are supposed to do it is the way the ones on the right are done.)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tend to like the ones on the left.
Grandmother

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I like the ones on the right, too. They both look great, but for some reason I just like the ones on the right. But I have to agree with Rebs...I'd eat them both too! I love punkin breads, pies, cakes, soups, etc. etc.

Genienes

2:47 PM  
Blogger chaps said...

I like yours better Somer.

2:03 AM  
Blogger chaps said...

hey what is the word verification thing for? have you had trouble on your blog?

2:04 AM  
Blogger Somer said...

Hey Laurel,
I had to start using the word verification because I was having problems with spam comments.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Somer said...

btw Laurel, what happened to your blog?

5:40 PM  
Blogger chaps said...

Hi - i am sorry - i must have forgotten to tell you. I think back in June I changed the address of it, b/c i was having a problems that were kind of "stalkerish" -- check it out here: http://chapmania86.blogspot.com

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home