Wednesday

Ritz Cracker Crumb Crusted Chicken or Lamb

jodie wanted lamb chops for her birthday dinner last week. i made them with this really yummy crust make from ritz crackers. tonight i put it on some chicken thighs and it was also really good. i didn't take any pictures. the chicken didn't look that pretty because the chicken got over browned. i'm still trying to figure out my new oven. here's the recipe...

...recipe my own creation
ritz crackers, crushed
garlic cloves, crushed
olive oil
sea salt
thyme or oregano or anything else you think would be good

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum, yum, yum. I know how I'm going to fix chicken next week.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks somer, for recommending that great chef's knife to sue. my very first! i love it and can't wait to use it!!! :)

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home